Thursday, October 21, 2010

Chatterbox #2

Emily is a chatty kid, just like her big brother. I love to hear her little voice and get an idea of what she's thinking... though it can be hard to get a word in edge-wise around here. Sometimes I have NO idea what she's trying to say, but it's fun trying to figure it out.

Here is a list of all the words she can say!
- Mama, Dada, Daddy
- Batty (her name for Matthew)
- hi, bye-bye
- this, dat, wa dat (what's that)
- cheese! (when she sees the camera)
- pretty -- her current favourite. Everything is "pih-teeeee!" hehehe.
- dirty (sounds like "ditty")
- moo, baa
- ah-ehh (ie, "uh-oh")
- na-na-na (when singing), na-na (when she sees Nonna's picture)
- rum-rum or brrrr (when driving a car)
- tee-tee (birdy sounds)
- tees (trees)
- ah-ah! (mimicking the sound mommy makes when she's doing something she shouldn't!)
- ba-ba (referring to her bunny, BunBun)
- Jack (sounds like "jat") - her little friend at daycare
- Mimi

I think that's it? It's hard to keep up!

She also doing the stairs and climbing things... she's like a little ninja, I can't turn my back for a second or she'll be on top of something. Just trying to keep me on my toes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!