Sunday, July 27, 2008

Just a few things I love...

Here are just a few things I love about our boy :)

I love the way he cuddles in to me when I put his blankie on my shoulder right before he goes in his bed. He just curls right up there and fits so perfectly and is so content and cuddly.

I love his new no-hands bum scoot, hilarious!

I love that he's so excited to walk and loves to 'practice' walking between two people every chance he gets. The look on his face - pure excitement - is priceless.

I love the way he says "yes" when I ask him questions. It's especially cute when I know he doesn't know what I'm saying, but says yes anyway. lol

I love how into cars and trucks he is. Give him something with wheels, he is happy.

I love love love the sound of his uncontrollable laughter when I 'munch' on his bare belly. And the way he pushes me away, but then waits for me to do it again. haha

Most of all I love the random kisses, out of nowhere he'll just turn around while we're playing and plant one on me with a big old "Muuaaa!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!