Friday, March 28, 2008

Scooter! and clapping

That's right... we have a scooter! :O Matthew has finally figured out how to move forward to get to something in front of him. Instead of boring old crawling, he decided to kick it Ryan-style and pull himself along the floor while sitting. Go Matty!!


He also learned to CLAP over Easter weekend. I've been clapping to him for months and he never did it himself... but then we went to visit Grandma and Grandpa and the rest of the fam in Oshawa, and wouldn't you know it, he clapped for his Grandpa Butch! The same man who got him to wave bye-bye. I'm starting to think there are special forces at play here! ;)

Now, he will clap sometimes when he thinks he's done something wonderful, which I find hilarious. He was learning to put magnets on the fridge and anytime he did it, Sean or I would say "yayyyy!" and clap, and he'd join in. At one point he tried to stick a magnet, but it fell... so he turned to me, put on a big grin, and started clapping. HA HA! Nice try bud ;) Okay I started clapping too... who could resist? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!