Sunday, December 09, 2007

First babysitting experience...

Well, I am back from leaving Matthew with a sitter for the first time. I can safely say we all survived.

My house smells like burnt popcorn (I don't want to know...) and it cost me a fortune (the hourly rate has gone way up since I was a babysitter!!) but all in all I'd say it went well. I didn't have to bail on the evening and come home, so I'd consider that a success. She did call once to say he had woken up and was crying, and I said give it 10 minutes and call me back - at which point he had fallen asleep and all was well. Phew!!

I was sooooo nervous... but thank goodness, it went well. I think we have found our regular babysitter (she lives next door) - if she'll come back that is!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!