Thursday, October 18, 2007

Adventures in Baby Food

We haven't started Matthew on solid foods yet, but the time is near. In order to prepare, I've started buying organic veggies from the local Farmer's Market to puree and freeze. So far I've done sweet potatoes and squash - yumm!

It only took three days (off and on) to process 6 large taters and 1 squash. Hmmmmm. I guess it's a good thing I've started early - I will need the next month just to have some things for the kid to eat. Yes, I could just buy prepared food. Bah! They don't call me Suzy Homemaker for nothing!

Okay, nobody calls me that. But I digress...

Here are a couple of photos of my efforts. I made sure to take lots, in case I never do it again. I can say I tried it, at least once :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!